YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Program Coordinator Research Integrity at AdventHealth Orlando
Location Address: 800 N MAGNOLIA AVE, Orlando, 32803
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando :
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
Work Hours/Shift: FT Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Coordinates, manages and monitors the workings of various multi-disciplinary projects supporting the Office of Research Integrity Serves as a liaison between ORI leadership team, stakeholders, business users and implementation team communicating appropriately and effectively with co-workers, customers and supervisors.
· Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables. Defines project tasks and resource requirements. Implements projects with a strategic purpose, adhering to quality standards and procedures through the project lifecycle.
· Effectively monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders, including resource allocation, timelines and project deliverables using appropriate tools. Maintains awareness of project status and any potential delay, situation or concern that may affect the outcome of the project.
· Provides critical insights and recommendations for project success to Director Research Integrity through assessed results and learnings, both positive and negative.
· Develops and implements innovative project management strategies to maximize efforts to clarify, centralize, collaborate and disseminate information pertaining to the initiatives assigned in support of the Director, Research Integrity, as well as Research Integrity Managers, and Executive Director, Research Services.
· Utilize project management tools such as SmartSheet, to define projects, assign tasks, and track progress of projects.
· Coach, mentor, and motivate project team members, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks, escalating when necessary.
· Plans and supports Office of Research Integrity leadership offsite meetings, summits and provides back up to Research Services AHRI wide activities.
· Understand metrics and reporting constructs related to SmartSheet and program management to provide transparency and accurate timely information of key metrics to leaders
· Performs administrative tasks and other responsibilities relating to the promotion of various programs and/or projects.
· Serve as Research Oversight Committee non-voting member scheduling, organizing and preparing the meeting, including the agenda and presentation, taking, transcribing and distributing the minutes, and documenting votes for ROC decisions, etc.
· Support Director, Research Integrity administratively upon request including schedule/calendar, outgoing correspondence, preparing agendas, presentations, attending and/or facilitating meetings (including tele or virtual meetings via MS Teams and/or Zoom), document and distribute minutes and/or action items, spreadsheets, maintain and organize files, etc.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with diverse populations, leaders at all levels, operations teams, and other stakeholders
· Strong organizational and time management skills in order to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a stressful, fast-paced environment
· Strong customer service and change management skills
· Strong presentation skills (oral, written and PowerPoint), with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to articulate complex information in understandable terms to all levels of staff
· Analytical, critical thinking skills
· Initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team, resolving issues with minimal direction or guidance
· Maintain confidentiality, use discretion when discussing research, personnel, and/or patient related issues adhering to all corporate, legal, and regulatory guidelines, i.e. HIPAA
· High competency in computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and SharePoint
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Science, Nursing, Administration, Communication, or a related field.
· Three years of work experience in clinical research or related healthcare environment.
· Previous experience in leading the implementation of a large, department or system-wide project, such as new processes to implement, software application, policies and procedures, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Knowledge in theoretical and practical aspects of project management and use of project management systems and change management ideologies.
· Proficient in SmartSheet project management software
· Proficient in AHRI research applications including eRegulatory application, IRB application, Clinical Trials Management System, and other research specific applications implemented within AHRI.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master’s degree in related field including: Research Administration, Business Administration, Communication, Public Health, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
· Five or more years of work experience in Research Administration office in a project management or coordination role, successfully leading project teams.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Any of the following certifications:
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Agile project management, e.g. Scrum Master
· Process improvement certification, e.g. Six Sigma Black Belt or LSSBB
· Change management, e.g. Prosci
· Certification through any professional research organization such as the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA), Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP), Society of Research Administrators International (SRA), or Public Responsibility in Medicine & Research (PRIM&R)
The Program Coordinator – Research Integrity is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, reporting and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with AHRI Research Services commitments and goals. She/He works directly with the Director, Research Integrity, Research Integrity Managers, and other AHRI leaders and external stakeholders and partners, when needed, to develop and define project tasks and resource requirements. The Program Coordinator will work in coordination with Research Services Program Managers. The Program Coordinator, will monitor and report on progress of the project, assess results, and take action to meet deliverables. The Program Coordinator will work with ORI leaders to review processes and identify improvements in support of total department efficiency. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.